Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Can You Do With EndNote?
- Store and organize references & PDFs
- Build bibliographies
- Find full text for articles with one click
- Insert citations as you write
Customize Your Settings to Link to Library Subscriptions
From the top menu go to Edit/Preferences
- Select “Find Full Text”
- In the Open URL path field enter https://rochester.tdnetdiscover.com/resolver/full?
- In Authenticate with field enter https://ezproxy.rochesterregional.org:2443/login?url=
- Click Apply and OK